Botanical Shaped Ceramic Decorative Serveware
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Beautiful ceramic glazed dishes with gorgeous organic shapes found in nature, not only add decor to your home, but make serving and dining even more fashionable. The handcrafted nature, colorful glaze, and kiln process preformed on the pottery creates a purposefully shaped, unique dish with each one being delightfully decorative.
Available in several different floral and leafy pattern styles, whether you're serving appetizers, setting out a fruit bowl, having guests for dinner, or even just decorating your home with ornamental dishes, these natural ceramics add beauty and style to your routine. Dishwasher safe, so they're easy to clean and care for.
These botanical shaped dishes put true style into serveware. They can decorate your room in a fashionable way while offering all the functionality of leaf and flower dinnerware that captivates the eye. From open kitchen shelving to living room accent pieces, botanical dishes provide a perfect focal or accent piece. Choose your favorite ones or mix and match.
- Stoneware Glazed Ceramic Dishware
- Available in 10 Styles
- Dishwasher Safe
- Can be used for hot or cold foods
- Size varies due to individual hand crafted style
- Clematis Flower - Size: 1.8" Height; 8.8" Diameter
- Crocus Flower - Size: 2.3" Height; 4.9" Diameter
- Daisy Flower - Size: 1.9" Height; 9.8" Diameter
- Gerbera Flower - Size: 1.5" Height; 8.6" Diameter
- Aster Flower - Size: 2.9" Height; 4.6" Diameter
- Lucerna Leaf - Size: 2" Height; 5.1" Width; 9.1" Length
- Argenteo Leaf - Size: 2" Height; 5.1" Width; 9.1" Length
- Philodendron Leaf - Size: 2.1" Height; 7.2" Width; 8.7" Length
- Oak Leaf - Size: 2.6" Height; 5.9" Width; 8.6" Length
- Aspen Leaf - Size: 1.6" Height; 4.2" Width; 5.5" Length
- Color tone, pattern, and size varies due to individual hand crafted style, ceramic material, and kiln process.
Product packaging may vary. In-stock items may take 10-20 business days to arrive.
Superb quality! I am so happy with this leaves and flowers just in time for spring!