Nordic Style Ceramic Mugs With Triangular Handles
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Eye-catching and slightly earthy looking ceramic glazed mugs not only add modern decor to your home, but they create wonderful moments out of the simplicity of sipping your favorite beverages. The handcrafted nature, hand painted patterns, glazing, and kiln processes preformed on the pottery ensures each mug is unique and slightly different—adding to their beautiful Icelandic dishware appearance.
Available in four different pattern styles influenced by Nordic design, from hot tea and freshly brewed coffee to morning orange juice at sunrise and Scandinavian glögg in the evening, these artisanal mugs add beauty and a bit of hygge vibes to your life. The triangular handles create distinctive interest and they're easy to clean and care for being dishwasher and microwave safe. Glazing stops before the bottom edge, adding to their slightly rustic feel and creating a naturally non-slip bottom.
These creative mugs with triangle shape handles are an aesthetic drinkware that's worthy of open kitchen shelving and offer a stylish gift idea as well. Choose your favorite one or mix and match.
- Handcrafted Stoneware Glazed Ceramic Mug
- Available in Four Styles
- Nordic Design with Triangular Shape Handle and Exposed Unglazed Base
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Cup Size: 2.9-4.5" Diameter; 3.5" Height
- Cup Capacity: 10oz (301ml)
- Can be used for hot or cold beverages
- Due to the handcrafted and hand painted nature, ceramic material, and kiln process, color tone and pattern will vary slightly
Product packaging may vary. In-stock items may take 10-20 business days to arrive.