Vegetable Shaped Ceramic Decorative Serveware
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Beautiful ceramic glazed dishes with delicious organic garden vegetable shapes, not only add decor to your home, but make serving and dining even more fashionable and fun. The handcrafted nature, colorful glaze, and kiln process preformed on the pottery creates a purposefully shaped, unique dish with each one being delightfully decorative.
Available in several different fresh vegetable styles, whether you're serving appetizers, setting out some tasty snacks, having guests for dinner, or even just decorating your home with ornamental dishes, these natural ceramics add foodie style to your routine. Microwave and dishwasher safe, they're easy to clean and care for.
From turnips and radishes to corn and tomatoes, these veggie shaped dishes put fun style into serveware. Whether you're truly vegan or simply appreciate the beauty of a real food diet, ceramic vegetable shaped dishes are a true veggie lover's aesthetic dishware. Perfect for open kitchen shelving or farmhouse kitchens, and stylish enough for gifts! Choose your favorite ones or mix and match.
- Stoneware Glazed Ceramic Dishware
- Available in 7 Styles
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Can be used for hot or cold foods
- Size varies due to individual hand crafted style
- Turnip - Size: 2.1" Height; 5.1" Width; 6.2" Length
- Corn - Size: 1.7" Height; 3.9" Width; 7.4" Length
- Tomato - Size: 1.7" Height; 5" Width; 5.1" Length
- Onion - Size: 1.9" Height; 7.2" Width; 4.2" Length
- Radish - Size: 2" Height; 4" Width; 7" Length
- Cabbage - Size: 2.2" Height; 4.1" Width; 7" Length
- Lotus Root - Size: 1.8" Height; 6.6" Width; 4" Length
- Color tone, pattern, and size varies due to individual hand crafted style, ceramic material, and kiln process.
Product packaging may vary. In-stock items may take 10-20 business days to arrive.
Does a garden party get any better than having fresh garden produce dishes?! 😄 These are such a cute conversation point as guests fill their own plates choosing from food shaped dishes. So many compliments!!
as a onion lover this dish is a perfect kitchen addition
So happy I found these! They’re super cute for spring and summer luncheons. Always a real conversation piece.