Wilder Collection Acacia Wood & Glass Sealable Food Storage Jars
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Beautiful acacia wood meets up with smooth, round glass for practical food storage jars that are both useful and decorative! From spices and seasonings to coffee beans and loose leaf tea, keep the items you're always reaching for visible and at the ready in a variety of counter worthy containers that are naturally aesthetic.
Starting with a rounded food grade glass canister topped off with a press on sealable lid made of acacia wood, these kitchen must haves are ready for you to fill as you wish. The natural wood grains, texture, and varying color tones of acacia wood add beauty and style to these Wilder Collection resealable food storage containers.
From kitchen countertop storage, to bathroom vanity organization, and other functional home decor—there's a size for everything. Choose from four different height glass canisters, each with a real acacia wooden lid that presses securely on top. Store things like pasta, rice, flour, dried beans, and snack foods—to name just a few. These desirable looking Wilder food storage jars let you effortlessly decorate your space. Grab one, all four, or mix and match.
- Food Grade Glass Jar & Wood Lid
- Available in 4 Size Options
- Wood grain and color tone will vary
- Glass Jar - Dishwasher Safe
- Acacia Wood Lid - Hand Wash
- Acacia Lid: 3.3" Diameter
- S Glass Jar: 2.7" Height; 3.3" Diameter; Capacity 10oz (300ml)
- M Glass Jar: 3.9" Height; 3.3" Diameter; Capacity 13.5oz (400ml)
- L Glass Jar: 5.9" Height; 3.3" Diameter; Capacity 21.9oz (650ml)
- XL Glass Jar: 7.8" Height; 3.3" Diameter; Capacity 32.1oz (950ml)
- Sizes vary slightly
Product packaging may vary. In-stock items may take 10-20 business days to arrive.
…for months we literally were just keeping flour bags and all sorts of loose leaf tea packages sitting on the countertop. When we found jars that are actually wood and glass with sealing lids, that was exactly what we needed!!!! Everything looks organized now, it cleared up counter space, and looks like purposeful decor.